- Orders ship from our fulfillment service Birmingham, AL.
- We ship orders Mondays and Thursdays until noon central time.
- If you place an order after noon central time it will be shipped on the following scheduled shipping day.
Our standard shipping method for orders is USPS Mail.
In a time crunch and need it faster?
- Call The Father's Business 205-980-8382.
- We can process your order over the phone.
- Quotes available for Fed Ex and UPS when speed is a priority.
All international shipping costs are based on USPS Priority International rates.
The Father's Business does not provide drop shipping for wholesalers to their customers.
- We offer quantity discounts on many of our products.
- Go to the web store and click on the individual titles to see details regarding discounts.
- Yes, we sell to bookstores at the customary bookstore discount.
- Please contact us for assistance with your order.
- The Fathers Business will gladly accept returns on any purchased items.
- Items that have been opened will not be accepted for return.
- Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- Please contact us prior to returning an item for a refund.
- The buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
- No, we’re sorry, but Sylvia does not take speaking engagements at this time.
- No, we’re sorry, The Father’s Business is not set up for personal prayer ministry.
- The passion of The Father’s Business is to provide individuals and ministries the tools and resources they need to in order to pray for themselves or others.