Orders ship from our fulfillment service Birmingham, AL.
We ship orders Monday – Friday mornings.
Our standard shipping method for orders is USPS Mail.
All international shipping costs are based on USPS Priority International rates.
The Father's Business does not provide drop shipping for wholesalers to their customers.
Our standard shipping method for orders is USPS Mail. We ship all orders 1st class or Priority Mail. Please enter your full address with zip code into the cart for the most accurate shipping rates. We do not ship Media rate because the USPS mail can't guarantee delivery and doesn't insure media mail.
All international shipping costs are based on USPS Priority International rates. If you would like to place an international order, click here.
- We offer quantity discounts on many of our products.
- Go to the web store and click on the individual titles to see details regarding discounts.
- Yes, we sell to bookstores at the customary bookstore discount.
- Please contact us for assistance with your order.
- The Fathers Business will gladly accept returns on any purchased items.
- Items that have been opened will not be accepted for return.
- Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- Please contact us prior to returning an item for a refund.
- The buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
- No, we’re sorry, but Sylvia does not take speaking engagements at this time.
- No, we’re sorry, The Father’s Business is not set up for personal prayer ministry.
- The passion of The Father’s Business is to provide individuals and ministries the tools and resources they need to in order to pray for themselves or others.
Yes, please click on this link to fill out the international order form request. We will calculate the cost of shipping based on your address and email you a quote. If you approve the quote we will send you a link where you can pay online. We will ship your international order once we receive payment.