For questions related to The Father's Business temporary closing, click here.
Please note, our temporary closing announcement supersedes any information in these FAQs.
We are not selling print copies of Sylvia’s books on Amazon during this season.
Sadly, some sellers are taking advantage of the situation and charging outrageous prices far above the actual cost of Sylvia’s books. We are selling several of her books as ebooks on Amazon at prices that are lower than the cost of the print version.
Links to those ebooks can be found on the home page of our website.
- Orders ship from our fulfillment service Birmingham, AL.
- We ship orders Monday - Friday until noon central time.
- If you place an order after noon central time it will be shipped on the following business day.
Our standard shipping method for orders is USPS Mail.
In a time crunch and need it faster?
- Call Maria at The Father's Business 205-980-8382.
- She can process your order over the phone with many orders being shipped out the same day you call.
- She can also give you quotes for Fed Ex and UPS when speed is a priority.
All international shipping costs are based on USPS Priority International rates.
The Father's Business does not provide drop shipping for wholesalers to their customers.
- We offer quantity discounts on many of our products.
- Go to the web store and click on the individual titles to see details regarding discounts.
- Yes, we sell to bookstores at the customary bookstore discount.
- Please contact us for assistance with your order.
- The Fathers Business will gladly accept returns on any purchased items.
- Items that have been opened will not be accepted for return.
- Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- Please contact us prior to returning an item for a refund.
- The buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
- No, we’re sorry, but Sylvia does not take speaking engagements at this time.
- No, we’re sorry, The Father’s Business is not set up for personal prayer ministry.
- The passion of The Father’s Business is to provide individuals and ministries the tools and resources they need to in order to pray for themselves or others.